March 27, 2012
housing crash predictions dominating the media headlines lately RateHub set out to
compare the similarities and differences that shield Canada from the magnitude
of housing bubble and crash that occurred in the American market.
Have a look as it cuts through a lot of the rhetoric.
March 15, 2012
Mortgage Agent / Specialist
True North Mortgage is looking for Mortgage Agents in
our NEW Vancouver, Toronto and Calgary downtown locations.
To offer Canadians the best mortgage rates with friendly, informative and
Our locations enable clients to interact with our agents face to face.
- Be able to work downtown during regular business hours;
- A strong knowledge of the residential mortgage indursty;
- Be able to answer the phone in a courteous manner;
- Be able to work independently to solve problems;
- Be able work as a team member with other mortgage agents;
- A strong knowledge base in general computer tasks/programs;
Considered a strong asset (must be willing to learn if not already capable):
- Manage mortgage applications via internet, phone and face to face;
- Mortgage underwriting experience
- The ability to determine the needs of prospective clients;
- The ability to submit a completed mortgage application to the appropriate lender;
- The ablitiy to manage and ensure all conditions are met and complete the file.
The successful candidate will not be responsible for generating any sales
leads, however sales experience will be considered a strong asset.
The position will pay a base salary with a team bases bonus for each completed file in the
- Strong administrative skills;
- licensing required or willingness to complete;
- four year’s experience in the Mortgage industry;
- banking experience preferred;
The successful candidate must be friendly, reliable, intelligent and
professional. We thank you for your application, but only qualified candidates
will be contacted.
Please apply to email@example.com