Mortgage Agent / Specialist
True North Mortgage is looking for Mortgage Agents in
our Vancouver, Toronto, Montreal, Halifax and Calgary downtown locations.
To offer Canadians the best mortgage rates with friendly, informative and rapid service.
Our locations enable clients to interact with our agents face to face.
- Be able to work downtown during regular business hours;
- A strong knowledge of the residential mortgage indursty;
- Be able to answer the phone in a courteous manner;
- Be able to work independently to solve problems;
- Be able work as a team member with other mortgage agents;
- A strong knowledge base in general computer tasks/programs;
Considered a strong asset (must be willing to learn if not already capable):
- Manage mortgage applications via internet, phone and face to face;
- Mortgage underwriting experience
- The ability to determine the needs of prospective clients;
- The ability to submit a completed mortgage application to the appropriate lender;
- The ablitiy to manage and ensure all conditions are met and complete the file.
The successful candidate will not be responsible for generating any sales leads, however sales experience will be considered a strong asset.
The position will pay a base salary with a team bases bonus for each completed file in the store.
- Strong administrative skills;
- licensing required or willingness to complete;
- four year’s experience in the Mortgage industry;
- banking experience preferred;
The successful candidate must be friendly, reliable, intelligent and professional. We thank you for your application, but only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Please apply to email@example.com